Saturday | January 6 | 10:00am – 2:45pm
Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts
1164 W. 10th St. | Winona
Have you been waiting for just the right time to check out one of our classes? The wait is over – MCA is having a FREE-4-ALL… a day of free classes for the whole family! This event will feature classes for both youth and adults – so bring some friends and try a class or two. All classes are FREE, space is limited so preregistration is recommended online: mca.smumn.edu, by phone: 507-453-5500 or in-person: 1164 W. 10th St., Winona.
What to Wear: Participants should wear clothing that is easy to move in, no dance shoes or dance attire required! Classes may be taken barefoot or in the case of Hip Hop Classes clean gym shoes (that have not been worn outside) may be worn.
Also a perfect time to: Tour our classroom and performance spaces, learn about our dance program, meet faculty and get fitted for your dance shoes and tights.
Bonus: Participants who register on the day of the Free-4-All for any dance or theatre class in the Winter session will receive $10 off!
Class schedule as follows:
- 10-10:45am My Grown-up & Me (18mo.- 3 years with Adult) (only 30 min) OR Ballet I (ages 7-13)
- 11-11:45am Barre (14- Adult) OR Irish Dance (ages 5-13)
- 12-12:45pm Yoga (14- Adult) OR Modern (ages 6-13)
- 12-1:45pm Pre-Ballet (ages 4-6) OR Hip Hop (ages 6-13)
- 2-2:45pm Creative Movement (ages 4-6) OR Musical Theatre (ages 7-13)
Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts is a member of the River Arts Alliance. To learn more about the benefits of membership, please visit: riverartsalliance.org/JOIN.