If you chose the PayPal option and completed payment through PayPal, then you are all set.
If you chose Payment by Check, please remit to:
River Arts Alliance
PO Box 992
Winona, MN 55987
* Membership will be active from the join date through the end of the join month the following year.
- Newsletter/Blog/Calendar/links to Arts/Artists websites
- Collaboration with others artists and organizations
- Promotion of arts events and projects
- Subdomains on RAA website for artists without websites
- Advocacy: Community art spaces, studios, events
- Mentoring for emerging artists
- Resources: available grants; tech support: who to contact for photography, website set-up, etc.
- Annual Members Show
- Vote at RAA Annual Meeting
Member Page Specifications
Membership in the River Arts Alliance includes a subdomain/page on the RAA website.*
General specifications are listed below and may vary based on the member’s needs.
- Header Image: 1084px wide by 450px tall; no larger than 500kb**
- Gallery Images: 1084px maximum width; 608 maximum height; no larger than 500kb**
- Image Names: If you would like titles included in your gallery, either name the files accordingly or provide the titles as a list
- Number of Gallery Images: maximum of 10 (preferred)
- Artist’s Statement: approximately 400 words
- Contact Information (as applicable): email, phone numbers, website link, location, hours, etc.
- Other (as applicable): writing sample(s), annual concert schedule, etc.
Members should contact firstname.lastname@example.org when they are ready to submit content for their page or if they have any questions. A Dropbox link will be provided at that time for uploading text and photos.
* Member pages will be added within 2 weeks of receipt of content and may be updated upon renewal of annual membership.
** Limiting gallery image size to web quality protects members’ art from unauthorized use.