Saturday | November 17, 2018 | 10am – 4pm
Winona area artists are invited to apply to participate in the 18th Annual Winona Art Walk and Tour. Submitted photos will be used to judge the artists on their creative and artistic pieces. The art must be created by the person participating in the event.
This event is a project of the River Arts Alliance. Applications should be submitted on-line and instructions for uploading two print-quality photos will be provided. The photos should be representative of the artist’s work. There is no requirement to include submitted works in the event. Selected photos will be included in the poster design and for promotional use, based on the discretion of the graphic designer.
IMPORTANT: The deadline to submit both the application and your photos is August 15, 2018.
Locations – A Group Site will be provided with a 10×10 space for each artist. Home Galleries may host up to three artists per location. Stores/Businesses that sell products created by local artists are also invited to participate.
Participation Fees* – The participation fee helps to cover the cost of promoting the tour. Payment by PayPal or check will be accepted. A flyer/poster with a map of all locations will be printed for distribution. RAA will promote the event through a postcard mass mailing, the RAA website, the RAA and Winona Art Walk Facebook pages, press releases, and newspaper ads. The map will also be available on the RAA website (link to come).
- $75 per Artist at the RAA Group Site
- $90 for each Home Gallery
- $100 for a Store or Business
Some Simple Guidelines –
- Provide names and addresses of people that you would like to add to the postcard mailing list. Email email@example.com for instructions regarding submitting the addresses.
- Reach out to customers through emails, phone calls, texts, and/or social media. Share the posts from the Winona Art Walk Facebook page.
- Hang up posters in places you frequent in Winona.
- Be prepared to stay at your location the day of the event from 10am – 4pm.
- You assume all responsibility for the safety of customers visiting your Home Gallery, so please make it as safe as possible.
* This is a juried event. If you are not selected, your participation fee will be returned to you.