Saturday | October 27 | 7:00-8:30pm
First Congregational Church of Winona, UCC
161 W Broadway St. (Johnson St. Canopied Entrance)
Music, Stories, Film Shorts and More!
- Admission by free will donation ($10 Suggested)
- Costumes encouraged. Doors open at 6:30pm.
- Live and haunting chamber music starting at 6:45pm.
- Handicap accessible at the canopy on Johnson Street.
- Proceeds will go to supporting Theatre du Mississippi.
- Presented by TdM and Café Congo.
- Tickets at the door only. Cash or check.
- Jack O’ Lantern Contest: Bring a carved pumpkin…you could win “best in glow!”
Jack O’ Lantern Contest Rules:
- Carved pumpkins must be dropped off at Café Congo between 5:00 and 6:00 pm in order to be part of the contest.
- Name and phone # must be written in magic marker on the outside bottom of the pumpkin.
- Flameless candles inside are not required but are welcome to help decorate the hall.
- Prizes awarded. Must be present to win. Awards announced at the end of the show.
- Entrants must take their entry with them at the end of the event; those not taken will be discarded.
Theatre du Mississippi and Café Congo are members of the River Arts Alliance. To learn more about the benefits of membership, please visit: riverartsalliance.org/JOIN.