August 17 and 18
Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts | 1164 W. Howard (10th) St.
Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts is so excited to be hosting two unique fitness trainings right in Winona, MN in August. New and seasoned fitness instructors are invited to participate in certification workshops for Barre Above and or Balletone. More information about each certification and registration links can be found below.
Barre Above Training: Saturday, August 17, 2019, 8:30am-4:30pm
This is a one day training, with no additional renewal fees!
Barre Above blends the latest exercise science with the principles of the Lotte Burke method (the genesis of the Barre movement) delivering a fusion of ballet, Pilates, yoga, strength training and more in each workout. Our new, enhanced Barre Above program now includes 12 CECs. With This Barre Above Program, You’ll Receive:
- A complete turnkey program to quickly start teaching your own Barre classes
- Flexible class formats that can be taught with or without a bar
- Custom, Pre-set and Fusion choreography for designing popular classes with your personality
- Online Musicality Method™ training module
- No ongoing licensing fees
- Approved for CEC’s by ACE, AFAA, NASM, SCW and PMA
- Simply attend a one day training session and start teaching the next day
Want to Become Barre Certified? Register for our upcoming Barre Above training at Valencia Arts Center with Master Trainer Lauren George! Register at store.barreabove.com/product/765. Learn more at barreabove.com.
Balletone Training: Sunday, August 18, 2019, 8am-4pm
Balletone is a fusion style conditioning program, designed for dancers and non-dancers alike. The program is NOT barre. It’s what comes after barre- the cardio component participants are often looking for. It’s a barefoot, variable intensity, cardiovascular program that draws upon influences from dance, Pilates, and fitness. We develop core strength, muscular endurance, core conditioning and flexibility using NO EQUIPMENT, not even a barre is needed. Want to Become Balletone Certified?
Register for our upcoming Balletone training at MCA’s home, the Valencia Arts Center with Master Trainer Lauren George! This is a one day training, with no additional renewal fees!
Leave your participants lengthened, strengthened and energized with simple movement patterns that build core control, coordination and confidence. With This Program, You’ll Receive:
- Ability to use the trademarked Balletone™ branded name at no extra cost – no ongoing licensing fees!
- Choreography that is fun to teach, easy to master for beginners, and continually challenging for regular enthusiasts
- Option to purchase Balletone™ Choreography Library of Sequencing and Phrases
- Discounts and wholesale pricing through your trainer account
- Approved for 7 CEC’s by ACE, AFAA, NASM, and SCW
- Just attend a one day workshop to start teaching the next day!
Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts is a member of the River Arts Alliance. To learn more about the benefits of membership, please visit: riverartsalliance.org/JOIN.