Sunday | September 20 | 2:30-5:30pm
Island City Brewing Company
As autumn leaves start to fall, H3O Jazz Trio welcomes everyone to an afternoon of jazz at Island City Brewing Company.
The MN Dept. of Health has issued new guidelines prohibiting “Open Mic” sessions. Recognizing the need for everyone’s safety and social distancing, this month’s event will feature an afternoon of jazz favorites played by H3O without the usual participation by Jazz Jam guests. Instead, the audience will be asked to “stump the band” with their requests.
Island City’s patio is covered by a large tent so the Jazz Jam will take place unless there is severe weather. Check the Island City or H3O Facebook pages for weather announcements the day of the event.
Island City Brewing Company has asked that patrons observe the following guidelines:
- Mask are required inside the brewery per City of Winona restrictions
- Seating is limited. Please call 507-458-8873 in advance to make your reservation. Walk-up reservations will be allowed, but wait times are unknown. If you are 15 minutes late for your reservation it will be forfeited to another customer.
- Seating is outdoor only, with a minimum distance of 6 feet.
- Groups are limited to 4 from different households or 6 if from the same household.
- Please, no re-arranging of tables or chairs. Please respect social distancing guidelines.
- Children will need to be with you at all times. If your kids cannot stay seated, we will have to ask you to leave.
Photo: Winona’s own Steve Kulas sits in on the drums with H3O.
Eric Heukeshoven is a member of the River Arts Alliance. To learn more about the benefits of membership, please visit: riverartsalliance.org/JOIN.