Saturday | November 19 | 10am–4pm
For the first time in 2016, the Winona Art Walk & Tour was a project of the River Arts Alliance.
There were ten locations on the tour and each offered something unique for shoppers:
- Mary Singer (painter) and Flossie Pattee (jewelry) – Acoustic Café.
- Julia Crozier (painter), Linda Sue Eastman (leather goods designer), and Rick and Maryann Frietsche (jewelry) – Blue Heron Coffeehouse.
- Kathy Greden (notecards) and Martye Allen (potter) – Kathy Greden’s Studio.
- Julie Johnston (painter) and Gary Flynn (wood carvings) – Julie Johnston’s Studio.
- The gift shop at the Minnesota Marine Art Museum – works by local and regional artists.
- Pieces of the Past – locally handcrafted furniture, decor and gifts.
- Teresa Schumaker (potter), David Johnson (wood creations), and Joni Lynch (pocket mittens) – Teresa Schumaker’s Studio.
- The Mid West Music Store – works and music from various artists.
- Dirk Nelson (monoprints and demonstrations) – Winona Arts Center.
- Yarnology – yarn and other items sourced from local and regional artists.
The Winona Art Walk & Tour 2016 was dedicated to the memory of founder, Bernadette Mahfood, who passed away in December 22, 2015. As a testament to her work on the Winona Art Walk, the RAA is striving to continue making the event one that is a vital part of the Winona arts calendar.
Click on the image for a PDF of the Winona Art Walk and Tour poster.