My journey through life with photography is neither exotic nor exceptional. It started in my high school years and stayed with me throughout the years as it morphed alongside me while I pursued a variety of professions.
Presently my photography is focused on landscape, wildlife, nature and the Winona area. My commercial photography, Muddy River Photography, focuses on portraiture, product photography and architectural photography.
A common theme with the other photographers listed here on the River Arts Alliance webpage and with myself is the beauty of the Winona area. It is so very uplifting to be able to go out and about in this area in any season of the year and be able to capture memorable images.
- Page Theatre at St Mary’s University
- Blooming Grounds Coffee Shop
- Blue Heron Coffee House
- River Arts Alliance member exhibits
- Winona Art Center members exhibits
- Winona Minnesota on the Mississippi Book– 17 images and image on cover
- Capture Minnesota II Book – Twin Cities Public Television publication
- Crex Meadows Wildlife Area, A photographic journal – Self-published book
- Winona Chamber of Commerce – Several cover photographs for their annual profile directories
- Merchants Financial Group – Annual report cover