Sunday | August 16 | 2:30-5:30pm
Island City Brewing Company
The August Jam with H3O Jazz Trio is scheduled for Sunday, August 16 which also marks the 30th birthday of H3O’s percussionist Hans Heukeshoven!
The monthly Island City Jazz Jams restarted in June with an enthusiastic and socially distanced audience filling the picnic tables in front of the brewery. In July, H3O welcomed everyone back to safely jam with the trio. Anyone wishing to participate in the Jazz Jam will be screened prior to stepping up to the mic. Appropriate disinfectant measures will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Island City’s patio is covered by a large tent so the Jazz Jam will take place unless there is severe weather. Check the Island City or H3O Facebook pages for weather announcements the day of the event.
Island City Brewing Company has asked that patrons observe the following guidelines:
- Mask are required inside the brewery per City of Winona restrictions
- Seating is limited. Please call 507-458-8873 in advance to make your reservation. Walk-up reservations will be allowed, but wait times are unknown.
If you are 15 minutes late for your reservation it will be forfeited to another customer.
- Seating is outdoor only, with a minimum distance of 6 feet.
- Groups are limited to 4 from different households or 6 if from the same household.
- Please, no re-arranging of tables or chairs. Please respect social distancing guidelines.
- Children will need to be with you at all times.
If your kids cannot stay seated, we will have to ask you to leave.
Photo: After playing a rented alto sax for only 2 weeks, Michael VanRyn joins H3O on “Summertime”!
Eric Heukeshoven is a member of the River Arts Alliance. To learn more about the benefits of membership, please visit: riverartsalliance.org/JOIN.