20th Anniversary Winona Art Walk
Embracing River Arts Alliance’s Art Never Stops motto, the annual Winona Art Walk tradition lives on. Many favorite artists from past years are participating in the first ever virtual “walk.” We see this as an opportunity to reinvent the concept with an eye towards offering hybrid online / in person events in ths future.
The 2020 Virtual Winona Art Walk will run from Saturday, November 21st through the end of the year. A dedicated website will feature information about each artist along with images and pricing for currently available pieces. We hope you will support local artists as you plan your holiday shopping.
Participating artists include:
- Will Brzezinski – Ceramics
- Julia Crozier – Oil paintings, oil pastel drawings, chalk pastel drawings and linoleum cuts
- Lydia Erickson – Hand-painted Pottery
- Gary Flynn – Wooden Creations
- Virginia Huber – "People Looking Out for People" paintings
- Julie Johnston – Colorful, impressionistic oil and pastel painting
- Patsy King – Acrylic Paintings
- Jean Mueller – Contemporary Fiber Art
- Anne Scott Plummer – Stoneware
- Jack Rumpel – Functional Ceramics
- Teresa Schumaker – Pottery
- Silver Studio Jewelry Artists – Unique Jewelry Pieces
If you have any questions about this event or the new website, please email: email@example.com.